Friday 15 May 2020

To Cap It All

Like everyone else, I normally ignore, at least for now, Oliver Kamm's mad and sad little article about me in CapX. 

It has been an awfully long time since 17th March, when he promised to have both this site and a Twitter account closed down.

Anyone would think that no one took him seriously anymore. Of course, some of us never did.

But there are two things worth noting, for now, about that funny little piece of his. 

First, Kamm admits in black and white, and indeed he positively boasts, that he once faked a death threat and cackhandedly tried to pin it on me. Watch that space.

And secondly, Kamm claims that he once pulled out of a speaking engagement at Durham because he feared that I might turn up.

You know what? I reckon that that really happened. And I never fail to laugh so hard at it that I fear for my own life.

What a way to go, to die laughing at Oliver Kamm.

No comments:

Post a Comment