Friday 24 July 2020

Every Frontier In The Struggle

Nadia Whittome is a very good example of why we on the Provisional Left are perfectly happy to have been excommunicated by and from the Official Left.

Even if all of my voters had voted for Laura Pidcock, and several of them would never have voted for any Labour candidate, then Richard Holden would still have won.

But in any case, Pidcock, like all the rest of them, had not distanced herself in any way from the betrayal of Bennism over Brexit, or from the betrayal of feminism over gender self-identification, or from the betrayal of anti-racism and anti-imperialism by, and pursuant to, the IHRA Definition.

I regret that the snap nature of the General Election precluded me from campaigning as comprehensively as I would have preferred. But I am proud of what I did, and I would do it again. Although legally I could, I do not want to. But I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment