Tuesday 17 November 2020

Bored of Deputies

Does this mean that there is going to be a Labour Leadership challenge from the Right? Oh, please. Please, please, please, please, please. Those Labour MPs who are threatening to resign the whip may look forward to all the success of Change UK. And one of my persecutors, now that the Labour candidate at North West Durham is certainly going to be Laura Pidcock, why are you still trying to curry favour by kicking me?

I am a declared and active Independent candidate for North West Durham at the next General Election. Bearing in mind that you only really serve half of a prison sentence, unless you could get me banged up for so long that I would still be in prison at Close of Nominations in April 2024, then I will be on that ballot paper. Unlike you.

No comments:

Post a Comment