Saturday 13 October 2018

A Year And A Half

I was arrested on 13th March 2017, and charged on 13th April 2017. 18 months ago. Eighteen months. A year and a half. 

A year and a half since it took them seven hours to decide that they had a cast iron, open-and-shut, incontrovertible case against me. Where is it?

They are now trying to cover up their own incompetence, malice and corruption by doing me for perverting the course of justice as well, but they have absolutely no evidence of that, either. 

And notice that a woman has just been given all of 18 months for that after she had falsely accused an 18-year-old boy of rape. She will be free in nine. I certainly haven't been.

So, if I were to be convicted, which I won't be, then what sentence might I receive, considering that Sophie Skinner got only 18 months, out in nine? Just how desperately do they want to stop me from standing for Parliament?

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and our people need to hold the balance of power in it. My crowdfunding page is here, or email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com for other options. That address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment