Saturday 13 July 2019

Healthy Discharge Watch: Day 80

It has now been more than 14 weeks since the jury in my trial, the third attempt at one, was discharged. The previous day, the star prosecution witness had been sent away to come up with the only piece of evidence, a single email that no one had ever asked to see until then.

As soon as they did, then he never reappeared on his video link from the United States, and the jury was discharged. More than 14 weeks later, and that email, a perfectly simple thing to find, has still not turned up. It does not exist.

Be at Durham Crown Court at 10 o'clock on Monday 2nd September, to hear that there is still no case against me. That will not be a trial, but just another hearing as to the evidence or lack of it. 2nd September 2019. I was arrested on 14th March 2017.

This post will therefore continue to appear every day until further notice. Beyond that, another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment