Thursday 20 June 2019

Persian Versions

In a way, Mike Pompeo is right. There are certainly Sunni terrorists in Iran, in the form of Jundallah and its various splinters. They have links to "al-Qaeda". And "al-Qaeda", of course, was created by the CIA, which has never stopped funding, arming or training it against the right enemies. For example, Iran.

Who is saying any of this out loud? No one, that I can tell. Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party will be registered before the House of Commons rises for the summer recess, even if I have to pay for it myself, ongoing lawfare or no ongoing lawfare. 

And I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment