Wednesday 19 June 2019

Don't Be Dissolved In Acid

Hold the front page. Prince Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud had Jamal Khashoggi murdered. Meanwhile, off we go to war with Iran on behalf of Prince Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and even under his direction.

Merely to question this is treasonable according to all the candidates to lead the Conservative Party, according to the resurgent Lib Dems, and according to 85 per cent of Labour MPs. Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party will be registered before the House of Commons rises for the summer recess, even if I have to pay for it myself, ongoing lawfare or no ongoing lawfare.

And I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment