Thursday 8 December 2022

Driving On The Wrong Side

There was absolutely no evidence against me, but I was still given a tougher sentence than Anne Sacoolas, against whom there was the evidence of a dead body. By the way, the biggest regret of my life is that I pleaded guilty to harassment. Not that the precious darlings would ever have testified, dropping the charges rather than submit to what I would have done to them, but I should have had those people destroyed under cross-examination. A longer prison sentence would only have added to my political capital and social cachet, as another one would, which is why I would never now be given one no matter what I did. I have repeatedly been told that to my face.

Anyway, back to Sacoolas. Who or what could she possibly be, that any American interest might have been imperilled by her attendance in person to be sentenced? Still, no Julian Assange for the Americans, then. Repeal the one-sided extradition arrangements. And close those bases, with their fake British names. This woman killed someone. Keep saying that until it quite sinks in. For all his faults, never more than today do we miss Jeremy Corbyn as Leader of the Opposition. Any Labour MP who criticised this now would lose the whip.

We are heading for a hung Parliament. To strengthen families and communities by securing economic equality and international peace through the democratic political control of the means to those ends, including national and parliamentary sovereignty, we need to hold the balance of power. Owing nothing to either main party, we must be open to the better offer. There does, however, need to be a better offer. Not a lesser evil, which in any case the Labour Party is not.

2 comments:

  1. She was married to an intelligence communications operative who presumably worked in many locations. She was a CIA employee
    and between the two of them would certainly have a mass of knowledge about their procedures and personnel that would never be in the public domain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing about her sentencing hearing, a very short affair, would have touched on that in the least.

      Delete