Thursday 13 July 2017

But This Needs To Be Done

Whatever Oliver Kamm, Damian Thompson or any of their partially overlapping circles tells you about me, then know that that has now been fully investigated and dismissed by the Police, who even went to the trouble of visiting me at home to tell me so.

Kamm and Thompson are liars who conspired to try and have me imprisoned on the basis of their lies. If they do not like my saying that, then they are free to sue me for libel.

If they do not sue me for libel, then they do not dispute what I am saying: Oliver Kamm and Damian Thompson are liars who conspired to try and have me imprisoned on the basis of their lies.

But where Kamm, at least, is concerned, I am the least of his worries. For Neil Clark writes:

Many thanks to all who have contributed to my campaign.

We are now at the stage of proceedings where the deadline to my obsessed stalker and serial defamer Oliver Kamm and his employers at The Times to respond to the requests contained in my second lawyer's letter to them has passed.

The pre-action protocol has been followed, so it now looks likely that court proceedings will follow very soon. Going to the High Court is very expensive but this needs to be done.

My stalker/defamer and his employers have been given every opportunity to apologise, provide written undertakings that the behaviour will stop and pay damages for the losses I have suffered, but up to now have failed to do so.

So we'll have to get this sorted in the High Court, it seems.

All contributions, large or small, to my legal fund are hugely appreciated. Many, many thanks to all who have supported me.

1 comment:

  1. And I would still be writing for the Guardian too, if it weren't for those pesky neocons.

    ReplyDelete