Thursday 28 April 2016

At This Moment

I had to pull out of standing for Parliament in 2010, following repeated hospitalisations.

I am still not well. I never will be. And anyway, we got Pat Glass.

But, Pat or no Pat (that's politics), I will stand for the seat into which the boundary changes had placed Lanchester in 2020, no matter what, if the lackeys of Goldman Sachs and the House of Saud had removed Jeremy Corbyn as Leader of the Labour Party and replaced him with some Hillary Clinton in drag.

And, in that event, I will be the first past the post.

The campaign itself starts the moment that Corbyn falls.

The planning for it starts at this moment.

6 comments:

  1. Will you be standing for the NSDAP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be standing up to the likes of you. Dare you stand against me?

      Of course, this might never happen, and I have no real desire to put up against Pat. But if Jeremy is brought down, then I will certainly do this.

      Delete
  2. No real desire to put up against Pat? What, the pro EU MP?

    That tells us alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friendship is a lost concept on you. And the referendum will be four years in the past by 2020.

      Delete
  3. Good news, David. We must all hope for Jeremy Corbyn's speedy exit, so that your campaign can get underway as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the problems with the Internet is that you never quite know when people are joking and when they are not.

      Delete