Thursday 26 January 2023

Rumble In The Jungle

I never thought that I would say this, but good luck to Andrew Bridgen. He is at least less objectionable than Matt Hancock. After all, so far as I am aware, Bridgen has never killed anyone.

It is seven and a half years overdue that someone sued the metropolitan liberal elite over its use of the charge of anti-Semitism to silence dissent. By "someone", we all know who that should have been.

It still should be. Let's see how heated the battle for the parliamentary seat of Islington North is going to get. In the meantime, though, and I say this without an anti-vaxxer bone in my body, good luck to Bridgen.

2 comments:

  1. No wonder Hancock gave hardly any of his reality TV fee to charity, he needs the rest to pay Bridgen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After this, he will do anything in the media. It is going to be very, very funny.

      Delete