Sunday 3 November 2019

Speaking Up

Tomorrow, there will be the seemingly pointless election of a new Speaker of the House of Commons. But it is happening while Ken Clarke is still the Father of the House, and thus in a position to chair the proceedings. His successor in that office will be Dennis Skinner.

Sir Lindsay Hoyle is the outstanding candidate. But should Harriet Harman be elected, then be in no doubt that, as the first journalist ever to try and expose her links to the Paedophile Information Exchange, a cause that I have been pursuing since I was still in my teens, I would, as the MP for North West Durham, formally oppose her re-election at the start of the next Parliament.

My crowdfunding page is here, and buy the book here. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment