Monday 18 November 2019

Justiciary

Duly distracted from Peter Mandelson's and indeed Tony Blair's links to Jeffrey Epstein by those of the wholly inconsequential Prince Andrew, and duly distracted by this whole business from the farce of Boris Johnson's General Election "campaign", the BBC is casually mentioning Epsetin's "suicide" as if that were an established fact. But Epstein's was the most improbable suicide since that of Dr David Kelly.

Bringing us to the International Criminal Court and to its investigation into possible British war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq. Going after some squaddie is the wrong approach, and lets off the hook those who were really to blame.

A Chambers and Partners Band 1 legal practice is now on standby to pursue an action to bring about a Coroner's Inquest into the death of Dr Kelly, an action before the ICC against those who had brought slavery back to Libya, and an action before the High Court of Justiciary of Scotland inviting it to exercise its declaratory power against Blair and his accomplices in the aggression against Iraq in 2003.

All of these actions are to begin immediately upon my election to the House of Commons. I know the lawyers through a mutual friend, and I have left them in no doubt that I have no money with which to pursue these matters this side of my election, which is why I am not doing so. But as an MP, then I would have some access to funds, and a considerable platform from which to solicit more.

The lawyers quite accept that, and they are ready and waiting. My crowdfunding page is here, and buy the book here. (Why do the lawyers not chip in? Well, I am not sure what the situation would then be once I wanted to instruct them. So I shall not be broaching the subject with them.) Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment