Monday 18 March 2019

"Now That I Am Not Legally Restrained"

Fiona Onasanya only did a month inside, the Attorney General refused to try and have her sentence increased, she is allowed to use the Internet, and she is apparently even allowed into the United States. The criminal justice system itself clearly does not believe in this conviction.

In my experience, no part of it much likes any of the others, and they all pretty openly despise the Crown Prosecution Service, in particular. As we see here, in fact. Or as you have been able to see on this site every day for the last two years. Look at the things that I have written, and which I shall continue to write. Then consider that I have never been remanded in custody. I have never even been held overnight. Nor will I ever be.

As to Ms Onasanya, you only have to be the First Past the Post. I would not be at all surprised if she were to win a by-election.

No comments:

Post a Comment