Monday 17 September 2018

Use Your Intelligence

The two main threats come from the Far Right and from Islamist terrorism, in that order. Against those twins, no two bodies could be less suitable to defend us than MI5 and MI6.

Both are integral to the Far Right at home, and therefore also abroad. Both are hand in glove with Saudi Arabia abroad, and therefore also at home.

MI5 has a long and ongoing history of actively creating Far Right organisations and phenomena. MI6 has a long and ongoing history of actively creating Islamist organisations and phenomena.

And so on.

I have been warning for many years about the rise of the Far Right, including its very close ties to the highest levels of what are now the two governing parties at Westminster.

You have ignored me, or ridiculed me, or worse. But you did the same when I went on about Harriet Harman and the Paedophile Information Exchange. 

I was right then, and I am right now. You will see it. Not only do I want you to see it, but, in point of fact, you will.

Another hung Parliament is coming, and our people need to hold the balance of power in it.

My crowdfunding page is here, or email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com for other options. That address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment