Monday 2 July 2018

Criminal Offences Committed By Tony Blair, Jack Straw, And Others

Copied to numerous journalists, the following has just been sent to Durham Constabulary:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to report formally the numerous criminal offences committed by the then Prime Minister Tony Blair, by the then Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, and by a large number of others, as set out in last week’s reports of the Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament into the treatment of detainees and into the involvement of British agencies in the practice of rendition.

I am doing this through Durham Constabulary because I live in County Durham, because Mr Blair was the Member of Parliament for Sedgefield at the time, and because Durham Constabulary is uniquely rated Outstanding by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary. This is not a stunt. This is an absolutely serious report of criminal activity to the Police. I regret that my Member of Parliament, whom I initially approached to make this complaint, has apparently declined to do so.

Yours faithfully,

David Lindsay

(Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for North West Durham)

No comments:

Post a Comment