Friday 20 July 2018

The Course of Justice

Following today's utterly damning parliamentary report, is there any reason why the sacked Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, ought not to be charged with malfeasance in public office and with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice?

Is it just that someone has to make a specific case? I could do that, with wasting Police time thrown in, both against her and against the Leader of Durham County Council, Simon Henig. I was going to wait until either she left her job in October, or I entered the House of Commons, whichever happened sooner. But ought I to act now instead?

There is going to be another hung Parliament. We need our people to hold the balance of power. I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any realistic chance of winning. My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment