Tuesday 24 July 2018

It's That Stain Again

Toby Young is a eugenicist, he is a self-confessed supplier of Class A drugs, he dressed as a woman in order to assault lesbians sexually, and all of those things come together in his involvement in the London Conference on Intelligence, where one of his fellow-eugenicists is an advocate of the rape of drugged children.

Nothing else about him is worth knowing. If he dislikes my saying these things, or if he wishes to make the case for them, then he is free to contest the North West Durham parliamentary seat against me. I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any chance of winning.

My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment