Tuesday 24 July 2018

Looking Towards Reintegration

The new (and, with any luck, the last ever) Director of Public Prosecutions is to be one Max Hill QC. He does not necessarily believe that returning jihadis ought to be prosecuted, which will be welcome news to the White Helmets as we take them in.

Alas, he probably also believes, therefore, that there is little grounds on which to prosecute either his sacked predecessor, Alison Saunders, or her accomplice, the Leader of Durham County Council, Simon Henig, despite the fact that they are both flagrantly guilty of malfeasance in public office, of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and of wasting Police time.

But since, in that case, there is absolutely no grounds on which to prosecute me; since, in fact, there have only ever been absolutely no grounds on which to prosecute me for an offence that was never committed by anyone at all; then I could possibly take that trade-off. Call me. I have terms. But call me.

The same goes for Durham Constabulary, about the crime numbers that have still never been provided, either in relation to my complaint against Saunders and Henig, or in relation to my complaint against Tony Blair, Jack Straw and others, arising out of the recent reports of the Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament.

Meanwhile, does anyone with no professional or political reason to speak to Simon Henig still do so? I hope not, and I assume not. I trust that he is now the pariah that he has deserved to be ever since he first proposed to rob the Teaching Assistants. I am proud that I am not a member of the same political party as him, or Alison "Gizzaseat" Saunders, or Jack Straw, or Tony Blair.

And although I am conscious of the cost, I warmly echo the loud and growing cry in Lanchester, Burnhope and Castleside for last year's stolen County Council election to be rerun. I would certainly contest it again. But I have checked, since I have had so many requests to do so, and there is no such thing as a recall election in local government.

Those of you who are also contacting me in droves, from one end of North West Durham to the other, to suggest a recall election for this parliamentary seat, you are naughty and bad and wrong and bad and naughty and bad and wrong. And you ought instead to be helping me to organise for the next General Election, whenever that may be.

There is going to be another hung Parliament, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any chance of winning. My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment