Sunday 4 August 2013

The Last Word

Just sent:

To: Damian Thompson (damianmt@yahoo.com)
Cc: Private Eye (strobes@private-eye.co.uk); Oliver Kamm (oliver.kamm@thetimes.co.uk)

Dear Dr Thompson,

I note that you have emailed me yet again.

As I have made clear on Twitter, any further communication either from you or from Oliver Kamm is being deleted unopened.

Your latest effort duly has been. As will be any reply to this, from either of you.

This email will be reproduced at http://davidaslindsay.blogspot.com without further comment above or below the line.

Yours sincerely,

David Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Then you won't have got my offer of a new blog then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have allowed up that, and that alone, to prove to him that someone is impersonating him.

    That ought to worry him. I ought not to, one would have thought.

    No further comments on this post.

    ReplyDelete