Wednesday 7 April 2021

Perjury Watch: Day 27

On 12th March 2020, I was convicted at Durham Crown Court, in a physically impossible period of less than an hour to digest "evidence" that the State had granted itself three years to collect or manufacture.

If the judge had thought that I was guilty, then I would be in prison, and I would certainly not have been granted bail on the spot. 

But my present point is this. In order to be guilty of the offences in question, then I would also have to be guilty of perjury.

If I had still never even been arrested for perjury, then that would amount to a certification of my innocence by the professional wing of the criminal justice system.

I have never been arrested for perjury. This post will appear every day until I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment