Saturday 17 August 2019

All Aboard?

As the Ferguson shipyard is nationalised in order to supply the publicly owned Caledonian MacBrayne, notice that its ability to bid for private contracts will now be constrained by the EU's State Aid rules.

How does the SNP get out of that one?

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. Buy the book here.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment