Thursday 22 August 2019

Examine This

How long do we give this numbers rubbish before they go back to the system that people understood?

But they made the exams harder and more people passed. That made me laugh. A lot. Some of us have suspected the deeper truth behind it for a very long time.

I would assess everyone both by coursework and by final exam, and give each of them their lower mark. Easy.

But I would allow unlimited resits. As long as you know the stuff when you pass, or else you would not have passed, then where is the problem? You can sit the driving test as many times as you please, and that puts you in a position to kill people.

Another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. Buy the book here.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment