Friday 26 June 2020

Black, Red, Blue

I am not asking you. I am telling you. I am old enough to be your father, I was mixed-race before it was fashionable, I guarantee that I have close blood relatives as dark as any of you or yours, and I have been active on the Left since before you were born. I am telling you.

If you believe for one second that Black Lives Matter, then you will damn well stick to the lockdown in BAME areas or if you intend to go home to BAME households. And yes, it is different if someone with the full force of the State attacks you first. But everyone, everyone, everyone has the right to go to work without fear of physical assault.

That you did not already know these things implicitly means that you have few or no roots, either in the liberation struggle of people of colour, or in the organised working class. You are as bad as the Labour Party, which is as bad as Amnesty International.

Amnesty International abandons what had until that moment been universally acknowledged facts. It does so to the order of the liberal elite of which, like the Labour Party, it is an integral part. And you do know, as well as I do, that no one is more racist than the liberal elite, whose favourite tactic is to brand uppity blacks as "anti-Semitic".

Anyone would think that there were some connection between that and the Israeli State's teaching of tactics such as throat-kneeling, as well as the finer points of racial profiling and of how to make miserable the lives of political dissidents, to those who policed the territories of the American Democratic and British Labour Parties. An instruction industry the simple fact of which was disputed by absolutely no one until yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment