Tuesday 20 November 2018

A Tool of Diplomatic Leverage, Indeed

So, Jeremy Hunt, have you brought home Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe and Abbas Edelat? No? Well, what is the point of you, then? 

Iran-baiting Saudi puppet politicians in Britain would have any credibility if they flew unannounced to Tehran with their smartphones in their hands and tweeted immediately before landing that they were simply going to refuse to leave without those hostages. 

They have not done so. But I would, if I were an MP. Just as I would do the same in order to release County Durham's own, Matthew Hedges, from the clutches of our Emirati "allies". It is not every Chadsman who would do that for a Hatfield man. But I would. 

I will stand for this parliamentary seat of North West Durham, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment