Tuesday 12 March 2019

Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves?

This is also true of Laura Pidcock. If Little Miss Riding Mill is "working-class", then I must have a reasonable chance of inheriting the Austro-Hungarian Empire. 

But she has an accent and an attitude, and that'll do the London media. Like Jess Phillips, she has no specific policies. If you dispute that, then tell me what those policies are. 

Although at least Phillips knew where Yardley was before she was wafted into the parliamentary seat there. At the turn of 2017, Pidcock had never set eyes on North West Durham.

Phillips and Pidcock need to board a plane to Tehran, with their smartphones in their hands.

Immediately before landing, they need to tweet that they would not be leaving without Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.

The cameras would be waiting, and Nazanin could be brought home. There would then by anything worth hyping about whoever had made that happen.

If I were in Parliament, then I would already have done this.

It has become a local commonplace that I am on 30-30-30 with Labour and the Conservatives here at North West Durham, so that any one of us could be the First Past the Post.

I will stand for this seat, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment