Wednesday 30 January 2019

Balance of Power

As if George Galloway could control who rang into his radio programme. I have been on it several times, and I know.

Ho, hum. Here's to the BBC, Sky News, Channel 4 News, and all the rest of them, having on people who will point out that the official line on the Skripals was and is the most obvious rubbish.

I could do it. Neil Clark could do it. John Wight could do it. Craig Murray could do it. Anyone from OffGuardian could do it. And of course, George Galloway could do it. Why was George, in particular, not already doing it?

And why has no one being doing it on the floor of the House of Commons? Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it.

It has become a local commonplace that I am on 30-30-30 with Labour and the Conservatives here at North West Durham, so that any one of us could be the First Past the Post.

I will stand for this seat, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment