Thursday 30 January 2020

Plays Such Fantastic Tricks Before High Heaven

Welcome to the club, Alastair Stewart.

In less than six weeks' time will begin the fourth attempt to put me on trial on the grounds, and I am not making this up, that anything containing the phrase "Blood will have blood", which was once quoted on this site, must therefore have been written by me.

My defence counsel has already demolished that one in open court, but the prosecution caused its completely discredited star witness to disappear overnight in the United States, halfway through his testimony by videolink, thereby causing the jury to be discharged. He has never been heard of since.

Let's see what stroke the Crown pulls this time, to delay my acquittal by yet another year in order to silence me, which has not worked and never will, and in order to stop me from contesting elections, which has not worked and never will, and in order to stop me from winning them, which in itself cannot work for very much longer.

I will be standing for Parliament again here at North West Durham next time, so please give generously. In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment