Tuesday 3 July 2018

Ya Spartak

I did think about "Я Спартак", but you would never have fallen for that. I can read it, though. Purely phonetically, I mean. I know what it says. St Cyril really was Greek, wasn't he?

Anyway, I know nothing about football, but I would still have tried to be in Moscow tonight if I had been an MP.

And I definitely would have been there, at Luzhniki of course, on 15th July, if England had been in the Final. People for whom tickets could certainly be found even on the day, you have time yet.

For future reference, meanwhile, I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any chance of winning.

My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment