Friday 13 July 2018

Her

Yet another old stalwart has matter-of-factly told me that "of course" North West Durham will be "a Tory seat 10 years from now, if we don't get rid of Her." It is always "Her".

They hated Hilary Armstrong. I mean they hated her. But they would never not have voted for her. They never expected her to lose them the seat, still less would they have been resigned to that as an inevitability. And at least they always called her by her name. Not so with "Her".

But I do not stand against people. I stand for things. And I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any chance of winning. My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment