Wednesday 4 July 2018

Don't Be Mogged Off

So much for Jacob Rees-Mogg. So much for Conservative Eurosceptics in general. But then, we have always known that.

I hate to say I told you so, but Theresa May is going to hold a second referendum between staying in the Single Market and the Customs Union, and staying in the EU (on the EU's terms now, of course), with no Third Way. 

Only a change of Government can change this, and even then our people will need to hold the balance of power in the next hung Parliament that is inevitable in itself. I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any chance of winning.

My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment