Tuesday 2 October 2007

Richly Deserved

Oliver Kamm (a vaguely famous uncle, otherwise a nobody) and Stephen Pollard (of genuinely inexplicable prominence), take note of this from Neil Clark:

Having given the matter much thought, I have this week, passed on all the evidence to the legal department of my union, the NUJ, who have very kindly offered to assist me in this matter. If you read all the material (and follow the relevant links on my blog), then I'm sure you will agree that what I have been subject to only be described as criminal harassment. The perpetrators of this activity have a clear aim: to discredit me in the eyes of those who employ me and prevent me from earning my living as a journalist. They are also perhaps hoping that in the light of their constant, malicious attacks, I will decide that in order to have a 'quiet life', I will quit journalism. They could not be more wrong. Unlike them, my conscience is clear. The malicious attacks have only energised me and motivated me to work even harder to expose the lies and deceit which underpin the neo-con war machine.

Anyway, things are now, at last, coming to a head. Let me make this pledge now: I will not rest until those responsible for such cowardly, underhand, and deceitful attacks are bought to justice.


The drumming out of this vile pair is long overdue. Will they starve to death? Well, let them. But they could probably still find employment in America or Israel, to one or other of which, if they love them quite so much, they and the whole of the War Party should move anyway, so that those of us who want to be British can get on with being British.

I repeat, the whole of the War Party, beginning with all of Kamm's and Pollard's Henry Jackson Society and Euston Manifesto accomplices. Why do they want to live here, anyway? Why don't they just move to America or Israel? Boycotts of newspapers or magazines that print their effusions, and of products and companies that advertise in such publications (someone out there must have the time to maintain the necessary website), would be a good start in helping them to get the message.

4 comments:

  1. Has Neil Clark produced any clinching evidence that actually implicates the individuals that you refer to as "this vile pair" in this alleged "criminal harassment"?

    Kamm and Pollard are only too happy to attack Neil Clark on their own blogs under their own names. They have no conceivable motive for indulging in the kind of underhand tactics that you and Clark are effectively accusing them of orchestrating.

    And "criminal harassment" is a pretty serious accusation to make without far more evidence than has actually been produced.

    (I accept that at least one unknown individual does seem to be hell-bent on causing Clark grief - but I think Clark's flailing accusations and paranoid conspiracy theories are more likely to be counter-productive than anything else)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountains of stuff about the pair of them on Neil's blog. Just search it for their names. As for motive, from their neoconservative position, disagreeing with them in the slightest is sufficient motive for absolutely anything. They are the elite, you see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, this is all quite demented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why?

    Just how spectacularly wrong, and how viciously persecutory of those who were right, do people have to be before they are drummed out of public life?

    And just why DO these people stay in Britain? People rightly used to tell the old CPGB that if they loved the USSR so much, then they should go and live there. Far too few people rightly used to tell the Monday Club and their ilk that if they liked South Africa or Rhodesia so much, then they should go and live there, as some of them did.

    Well, if the Kamm, Pollard and the rest of the HJS/EMG lot love America or Israel so much, then they should go and live there, so that the rest of us can get on with being British.

    ReplyDelete