Monday 9 September 2019

Time To Speak Up

Ringo Starr for Speaker. Seriously, though, the plan to install Harriet Harman is still very much alive.

Since the middle of the 1990s, I have been trying to get the story out about Harman and the Paedophile Information Exchange. I have paid a terrible journalistic and political price for it, but I have no regrets. 

Media that always knew about it simply ignored the whole thing, banning me from their websites and what have you, until a period of no more than two weeks when they needed to distract attention from Patrick Rock. 

Normal service was rapidly resumed, and it has continued ever since. No one has done more on this issue than I have. 

Even were Harman already the Speaker of the House of Commons, then I would oppose her reelection at the start of each Parliament.

After nearly 30 years of suggestion, speculation, and even a sort of preparation, I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham.

The crowdfunding page is here, and buy the book here. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment