Sunday 15 September 2019

MeTube

Apparently, when people are kicked off Twitter, then they join YouTube. So I have. It is not my ideal medium, but I will put up content from time to time if anyone has subscribed. I am not doing it for nobody. The description reads:

Tony Blair banned me for life from the Labour Party. Can you say that? And I have been kicked off Twitter. Have you? Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for North West Durham: #Lexit #MMT #UBI #FreeAssange #NoSelfID #IStandWithChrisWilliamson. Left-wing, not liberal. Conservative, not capitalist. Radical, not Marxist. Red, not Green. The Blue Labour Corbynism that could have been. Pro-life, pro-family, pro-worker, and anti-war. Catholic. Mixed-race. Disabled. Stalked by Oliver Kamm. Contact davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. That address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment