Thursday 21 June 2018

Healthy Debate

From the people who have spent at least 50 years mentioning that they were apparently not allowed to mention immigration, comes the increasingly persistent questioning of the supposed stricture against the questioning of the National Health Service. When either of those taboos was in effect, then I must have been in a coma.

But remember that even after Dr Jane Barton had been found guilty of serious professional misconduct for having caused eye-watering numbers of deaths, our old friends in the Crown Prosecution Service decided that there was "insufficient evidence" to prosecute her.

They have, however, claimed to have found sufficient evidence to prosecute me, although not, in 15 months and counting, to present to a jury. Perhaps I should have been a doctor, and killed people? At worst, I would have got the Lavinia Woodward treatment. At best, the Jane Barton.

Not that I am singling out doctors. I feel the need to revisit the case of Andrew "Picard" Boeckman in order to fill up the endless time between my having been charged and my trial, a trial that it is now obvious that no one has ever had the slightest intention of holding.

The only reason to charge me was to keep me charged forever, in order to silence me, and in order preclude my election to public office. Well, how silent am I proving to be?

And while they might have kept me off the Council, I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any chance of winning. My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment