Tuesday 25 June 2019

Affluent Effluent

I am very pleased for all the Southern Water customers who can now look forward to rebates. But it should never have come to this. 

The same product, via the same wires or pipes, cannot possibly cost different amounts from different companies. Never mind from the same company, but on different tariffs. 

The utilities are currently delivered by cartels of pretend-competitors, instead of being where they belong, in public ownership. 

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. 

A new party will be registered before the House of Commons rises for the summer recess, even if I have to pay for it myself, ongoing lawfare or no ongoing lawfare. 

And I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. 

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so.

In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment