Friday 14 June 2019

What's So Special?

On whose behalf will the "Special Operations Concept" be given effect? On behalf of those whose very deep pockets are already emptied both into those of our own rulers and into those of the people who plant bombs on our streets.

Russia, China, Iran: whatever their faults, none of them does that, or anything remotely like it. Yet these are to be the targets of the "Special Operations Concept". I am doing you the courtesy of assuming that you either never did believe that Salisbury nonsense, or at the very least that you no longer do.

Yet even Jeremy Corbyn seems to think that he needs to pretend that at least some of it might be true. Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party will be registered before House of Commons rises for the summer recess, even if I have to pay for it myself, ongoing lawfare or no ongoing lawfare. 

And I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment