Sunday 19 May 2019

Simply Teaching People Journalism

Boris Johnson is to blame for the plight of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe. 

If he had any decency, then he would board a plane to Tehran, with his smartphone in his hands. Immediately before landing, he would tweet that he would not be leaving without Nazanin.

The cameras would be waiting, and Nazanin could be brought home. There would then by anything worth hyping about whoever had made that happen.

If I were in Parliament, then I would already have done this.

It has become a local commonplace that I am on 30-30-30 with Labour and the Conservatives here at North West Durham, so that any one of us could be the First Past the Post.

I will stand for this seat, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment