Wednesday 28 June 2017

Action for Liberation

I agree with Peter Hitchens about the role of cannabis and of antidepressants in violent crime.

But he is wrong to try and detract from the clear political motivation of the murder of Jo Cox.

People tell me to stop going on about the links between the 1980s Far Right, including Thomas Mair, and the people who are now running the country.

But they told me to stop going on about the links between Harriet Harman and Patricia Hewitt on the one hand, and the Paedophile Information Exchange and Paedophile Action for Liberation on the other.

Fleet Street-as-was had always, always known about that story. But I dared to mention it. So, among other things, I remain banned from several major websites.

The official media finally said what they had always known when it became necessary to distract the public from the story of Patrick Rock, a story about which I also have no intention of shutting up.

Just as I have no intention of shutting up about the links between the 1980s Far Right, including Thomas Mair, and the people who are now running the country.

And just as I never did shut up about the links between Harriet Harman and Patricia Hewitt on the one hand, and the Paedophile Information Exchange and Paedophile Action for Liberation on the other.

Each of those stories is a gateway into a vast, and partially overlapping, history of this country over the last 40 years and more.

Both of those stories, both of those partially overlapping histories, are at play in the current abuse of the criminal justice system in order to persecute me.

But I have been proved right once. I shall be proved right again.

No comments:

Post a Comment