Wednesday 14 August 2019

Shake Your Chains To Earth Like Dew

Sunday's rally for the bicentenary of the Peterloo Massacre will feature a battery-powered PA system kindly supplied by a Palestinian rights group.

Chris Williamson MP is to speak, so Manchester City Council, which has 92 Labour members out of 96, has refused to supply electricity. To the rally to mark the two hundredth anniversary of the Peterloo Massacre.

What says the MP for North West Durham about this? Exactly as much as the man whom she seeks to supplant as Deputy Leader of the Labour Party. He is what he is. Whereas she is the Queen of the Fake Left.

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. Buy the book here.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment