Sunday 18 August 2019

And How They Get Away With It

Owen Jones and I have not been speaking for some time, and that suits us both. 

But a long time ago, the Blairite Right, which was then the Government, tried to murder me. Hands around my throat, and everything.

It has now spent more than two years trying and failing to send me to prison. I am the victim of an active death threat from its pro-Modi and pro-Netanyahu allies in the United States. 

Through those common causes, it now has close ties to the Far Right, going to the very heart of the Parliamentary Labour Party.

So I send Owen all solidarity. If anything, I welcome him to the club.

Not least because we now have a Prime Minister who was caught on tape conspiring with a professional criminal to have a critical journalist beaten up. Britain is rotting from the head down. 

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. Buy the book here.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment