Wednesday 14 August 2019

"I Hate Being Around Tories So Badly That I Moved To Lanchester"

Tories, including 34.5 per cent of her constituents, this must be heartbreaking for you.

It is comically middle-class to hate Conservative voters this much. It cannot be done in a working-class community, where it is so much harder to avoid the neighbours, around two out of five of whom will always have been that way inclined.

How would I know? Well, how would Trigger? A sympathetic Twitter account that her fanzine hilariously tries to tell people is me in disguise tweeted this earlier today: #Lexit #MMT #FreeAssange #NoSelfID #IStandWithChrisWilliamson: which is @LauraPidcockMP? A lawyer's daughter who grew up in Riding Mill (Google the house prices) is even less working-class than @davidaslindsay, but at least he really is left-wing.

Another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration. I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. Buy the book here; The Skwawkbox has promised to review it.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment