Tuesday 13 August 2019

The Long Shot

Shooting is a lot better than battery farming.

I challenge the practices of the meat, fish, egg and dairy industries from the perspective of those of us who have no objection in principle to them, and who wish to continue to consume and enjoy their products.

Tony Blair and Hilary Armstrong, neither of whom voted for it in the end, used the hunting ban to buy parliamentary support for the Iraq War. But while it is the law, then it must be enforced as such. 

Pro-hunting claims that shooting and fishing would be outlawed have proved baseless, and I would be strongly opposed to any such proposed legislation. 

Another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. Buy the book here.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so.

In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment