Wednesday 29 May 2019

What A Wag

Adam Wagner has called the Police on me, so I have reported him for wasting Police time (I require a crime number), and I have challenged him to contest North West Durham against me, presumably for Change UK or whatever it had become by then. But of course he won't, the cowardly little bully. If he did, though, then I would put up even if I had raised only the £500 deposit.

Another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. It has become a local commonplace that I am on 30-30-30 with Labour and the Conservatives here at North West Durham, so that any one of us could be the First Past the Post. I will stand for this seat, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment