Wednesday 29 May 2019

Speaking Up

John Bercow may not be going just yet, but he will have to go eventually, and the plan to install Harriet Harman as Speaker is still very much alive.

Since the middle of the 1990s, I have been trying to get the story out about Harman and the Paedophile Information Exchange. I have paid a terrible journalistic and political price for it, but I have no regrets. 

Media that always knew about it simply ignored the whole thing, banning me from their websites and what have you, until a period of no more than two weeks when they needed to distract attention from Patrick Rock. 

Normal service was rapidly resumed, and it has continued ever since. No one has done more on this issue than I have. 

Even were Harriet Harman already the Speaker of the House of Commons, then I would oppose her reelection at the start of each Parliament.

It has become a local commonplace that I am on 30-30-30 with Labour and the Conservatives here at North West Durham, so that any one of us could be the First Past the Post.

I will stand for this seat, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment