Thursday 28 June 2007

All You Need Is Positivity

I was going to call this post either Girl Power or Old Spice, but I thought that I'd get nasty comments if I did. Was I right?

Anyway, the reunion of the Spice Girls has coincided with the departure from Cabinet of Margaret Beckett, Patricia Hewitt, Tessa Jowell, Valerie Amos and Hilary Armstrong. I suggest that they now take a leaf out of the Spice Girls' book, record an album or two, make a film or two, and take to the road on tour.

So, of these five, which should be designated Posh, which Ginger, which Baby, which Sporty, and which Scary? And why?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're satisfied. By copying your posts here on Comment is Free and Iain Dale's Diary, you have driven Pat Hewitt from office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are as delusional as David - David has no power whatsoever in the world of Politics. Anyone who takes the slightest notice of him (other than to mock him greatly) is as delusional as him.

    ReplyDelete