Wednesday 27 February 2019

Trial And Error

Cardinal Pell stands "convicted" on the uncorroborated evidence of one witness, without forensic evidence, without a pattern of behaviour, and without a confession. Good luck to his enemies with that on appeal. His representatives might also look into who and what the jurors were. But that this "case" was ever brought means that I have to welcome His Eminence to the club. 

Beginning on 1st April, hilariously enough and if they can be bothered to humiliate themselves even further, I am supposed to stand trial at Durham Crown Court for "five days plus", despite the supposedly incontrovertible evidence against me. This will be the third attempt to put me on trial, and it will be two years after I was charged. Do not cancel any holidays to be there. The Prosecution certainly will not have done so.

There are to be two counts. One arises out of the uncorroborated evidence of one witness (if that, because I am certain that he never said it but I am not at liberty to contact him), without forensic evidence, without a pattern of behaviour, and without a confession. The other, without which the first would be impossible, arises out of no witness testimony, no forensic evidence, no pattern of behaviour, and no confession.

It is universally accepted that the crime alleged simply did not happen, but that the State is determined to persecute a political dissident into silence. This whole thing began only in order to keep me off Durham County Council, and it is being continued only in order to keep me out of Parliament. You pay for this.

It has become a local commonplace that I am on 30-30-30 with Labour and the Conservatives here at North West Durham, so that any one of us could be the First Past the Post. I will stand for this seat, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment