Tuesday 31 July 2018

Drawing The Picket Line

On Monday 2nd July, I wrote to Durham Constabulary to report formally the numerous criminal offences that had been committed by (at the time that they took place) the then Prime Minister Tony Blair, by the then Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, and by a large number of others, as set out in the previous week’s reports of the Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament into the treatment of detainees and into the involvement of British agencies in the practice of rendition.

On Saturday 21st July, I wrote to Durham Constabulary to report formally the malfeasance in public office, the conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and the wasting of Police time, that had been committed against me by the Leader of Durham County Council, The Honourable Councillor Dr Simon Henig CBE, and by the outgoing Director of Public Prosecutions, Mrs Alison Saunders CB.

I regret to have to say that I have still yet to receive a crime number for either of those complaints. If that remains the case on Saturday 11th August at 3:30pm, then I shall picket the surgery that is to be held at Croft View Hall in Lanchester on behalf of Laura Pidcock MP. In that event, I invite you to join me, and indeed I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment