Tuesday 23 November 2010

Yesterday and Today

If people thought that last night's Accused was real, then those complaining are in no position to do so, since they rely heavily on the widespread belief that the far more popular Spooks is real. But I have no need of Jimmy McGovern to tell me how wrong the war in Afghanistan is.

So instead, I watched the new series on Nazi collaborators over on Yesterday, for which I note that a small additional payment would be required in order to receive it via the Sky box in the drawing room, whereas it is provided as a matter of course via the Freeview box in my bedchamber.

The series began with Pierre Laval. Laval, with roots on the Left, came to believe that only a Nazi victory could prevent global Bolshevik domination. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment