Friday 18 September 2020

Entrap This

Glorious proceedings yesterday at Newton Aycliffe Magistrates' Court, where a furious magistrate made it clear exactly what she thought of having had my case added to her list on the day. Even I had been given 24 hours' notice.

The elevation of Keir Starmer to the Leadership of the Labour Party has ended any pretence at political independence on the part of the Crown Prosecution Service. While of course this has no impact on most of the cases that it brings, the CPS is now officially an enforcement agency of the right wing of the Labour Party. 

I am only one of what are no doubt dozens, scores and even hundreds of victims of that fact across England and Wales at any given time. Some of us have known this for years. Had Starmer become Leader only very slightly earlier, then I would have been acquitted in March, since the political stitch-up would have been impossible to deny.

The questionable character evidence that they introduced on that occasion, and without which I would certainly have been acquitted, is now the matter for which they intend to try me this time, using that conviction as character evidence against me. Round, and round, and round it goes, and anyone would think that I had been entrapped for this purpose the first time by an experienced player of the game.

See you at Peterlee Magistrates' Court at 9:30 on Wednesday 4th November for the next act in this farce. All of this is to stop me from taking enough votes to deny the parliamentary seat of North West Durham to a man who has racially abused me for most of the present century and who, although he is in his forties, had until very recently never been employed as anything other than a right-wing Labour apparatchik, but who now runs the public relations operation for the bankers to the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels.

Yet I may or may not contest North West Durham. Unless I had raised enough money to mount a serious campaign, then I would not be standing for Parliament again at all. And even if I were good for the readies, then I would stand wherever the most people had asked me to do so. There are 650 possibilities for that. Please give generously.

No comments:

Post a Comment